Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Immigration

Why dose the welfare office have translators? Can anyone anwser this to me? I mean shouldn't it be if you don't want to learn english you don't deserve benifits?
Who moves to a country without learning the damn language anyways? Do we have spanish translators there JUST for Illegal Immigrants? Last time i checked you had to take your citzienship test in english.
Now most people will say I'm lazy for not learning spanish or some shit. But I live in america, Mexico is a sest pool and I have no intentions of moving there. Spanish is of no use to me other than to know when rude mexicans are talking bad about me behind my back. But you can tell that just by listening to them anyways.
I think all Illegal Immigrants should get sent back to mexico and get told that there not welcome to apply for citzenship.
I know for a fact there is a legal way in this country. It's their own damn fault they tried to sneek in they should be punished for it.
Whenever you talk to some idiot who's trying to stand up for giving benifits to illegal immigrations they try to bring up the fact that "your people immigrated here too"
Yes they are 100% correct. My ancestors came here on a long boat ride and were stuck at elis island doing paper work and getting quarentined to make sure they were disease free. They, like many other familys, even got their last name changed.
Once they were here they immeditly learned english and got a job.
So I'm sorry if i don't think Mr. Mexico needs foodstamps because he's to lazy to learn english. He can bitch to his own countries welfare office.
I'm not kidding when we were at foodstamps not one family other than us spoke english, Except for the guy pretending to have a limp (we saw him walking better than i do later, He was quite literaly pretending). But nope we need to jump threw hoops to get benifit's just because we speak english.

No comments:

Post a Comment